When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or government program or income data. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website – StandUP Wireless continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback StandUP Wireless receive from you.
• To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or to send period offer, promotions or news regarding StandUP Wireless services or partners. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, StandUP Wireless include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
StandUP Wireless offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
PO Box 47747
Atlanta, GA 30362
Phone: (800) 544-4441