How to Keep Your StandUp Wireless Service Working
The information in this article is current as of February 16, 2022.
Did you know that if you don’t use your StandUp Wireless service with a phone or tablet once every 30 days, you risk losing this benefit? You took the time to get your free ACP or Lifeline service through StandUp Wireless. However, you may not know that the government has a rule attached to your wireless service.
It would be a shame to have gone through the trouble to set up this valuable service only to lose it.
Don’t Let Your Service Slip Away!
Here are some tips to help you stay connected and keep your cell phone or tablet turned on.
- Use your service at least once every 30 days.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and open the web browser on your phone or tablet.
- If you have a phone, make a call, or send a text to a friend or family member.
- Insert your tablet’s SIM card into a compatible phone and use the phone to text or talk to someone other than StandUp Wireless customer service.
- Check out an informative blog such as Let’s Eat! Dirt Cheap Meals for Large Families or Can You Get a Zoo Membership Discount With An EBT Card?
- Keep in touch with StandUp Wireless on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Use Your Data to Remain Active
By using your StandUp Wireless dataat least once every 30 days, you can continue enjoying the use of your StandUp Wireless tablet or phone. Be sure to turn off your Wi-Fi and open the web browser on your phone or tablet to use data.
Here are some ways you can put your data to good use:
- Download or play an online game – right now, WORDLE is all the rage!
- Listen to music – stream songs from popular free music sites or apps.
- Keep in touch with your friends on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok.
- Whether eating healthy or looking to bake a sweet treat, test out new online recipes.
- Send a friend or family member an email.
- Search for reviews or information on local restaurants or cafes.
- Use apps on your StandUp tablet that let you text or call, such as WhatsApp or TextNow.
- Discover ways to use your tablet or wireless phone with StandUp’s how-to videos.
For additional questions or concerns about staying connected, contact StandUp Wireless at 1-800-544-4441, Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST, or chat with us at standupwireless.com/support/contact-us, Monday – Saturday 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST.