Apply with a Government issued photo ID + Proof of eligibility using...
PROOF OF PARTICIPATION:
- Current or prior year's statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program.
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal Program.
- Program participation documents.
- SNAP Award letter with an issue date within the last 12 months or a future expiration date that aligns with the benefit period.
- Another official document evidencing the consumer's participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal Program.
Proof of Income:
- Copy of last year's State or Federal income tax return.
- 3 consecutive months' worth of your most current pay stubs.
- Social Security benefits statement. Veterans Administration benefits statement.
- Retirement/Pension benefits statement.
- Divorce decree or child support document.
- Unemployment/Workers Compensation benefits statement.
Common Acceptable Identification (Unexpired and Photo Present):
- Driver’s License
- State Identification Card
- U.S. Passport
- Weapon’s Permit
- Permanent Resident Card
There are other various government issued IDs that are acceptable but these are most common.
This is a Lifeline service. Lifeline is a government assistance program. Your Lifeline Benefit is non-transferable. Proof of eligibility is required and only eligible customers may enroll. Only one Lifeline discount per household. Consumers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the Lifeline benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or being barred from the program. Offers vary by state and may not be available in all service areas. Global Connection Inc. of America d/b/a StandUp Wireless. Visit www.standupwireless.com/terms-conditions/ for complete terms & conditions.