Apply with a Government issued photo ID + Proof of eligibility using...
PROOF OF PARTICIPATION:
- Current or prior year's statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program.
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal Program.
- Program participation documents.
- Another official document evidencing the consumer's participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal Program.
Proof of Income:
- Copy of last year's State or Federal income tax return.
- 3 consecutive months' worth of your most current pay stubs.
- Social Security benefits statement. Veterans Administration benefits statement.
- Retirement/Pension benefits statement.
- Divorce decree or child support document.
- Unemployment/Workers Compensation benefits statement.
This is a Lifeline service. Lifeline is a government assistance program. Your Lifeline Benefit is non-transferable. Proof of eligibility is required and only eligible customers may enroll. Only one Lifeline discount per household. Consumers who willfully make a false statements in order to obtain the Lifeline benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or being barred from the program. Plans include 1000 Anytime Minutes, Unlimited SMS, and 500 MB of data each month of service, as well as a discount off of any premium plan. Global Connection Inc. of America d/b/a StandUp Wireless. Visit www.standupwireless.com for complete terms & conditions.