How to Earn up to $3,800 a Week* Giving Away Free Services & Devices**
This information is current as of July 20, 2022.
How would you like to earn up to $3,800/week* by giving away free services and devices?**
StandUp Wireless offers Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) services to low-income consumers who receive Medicaid, SNAP, Federal Public Housing, and SSI benefits. Lifeline and ACP are government-run communication programs that provide free or heavily discounted wireless communication services and products to those in need.
StandUp Wireless is seeking Independent Contractors to enroll new customers with our wireless service.
This is your opportunity to earn a generous amount of money while connecting others to essential technology.
What You’ll Get as an Independent Contractor at StandUp Wireless
- Up to $3,800/week* — the highest paying in the industry!
- Unlimited earning potential
- The ability to set your own flexible schedule
- The option to select desired location(s)
- Access to your money via direct deposit
- Paid training and free supplies to get you started
- Collaboration with a reputable company
What You’ll Do as an Independent Contractor at StandUp Wireless
- Offer free innovative phones that run on the largest and fasted 5G network
- Sell high-quality, affordable tablets
- Easily enroll customers via a web-guided platform
- Help low-income Americans stay connected to essential services
To Qualify as an Independent Contractor
To become an Independent Contractor at StandUp Wireless, you must:
- Have your own vehicle
- Own smartphone
- Pass a seven-year background check
Additionally, as the first point of contact with our customers, you should have an upbeat, helpful, and pleasant personality. Be eager to engage with potential customers and provide them with the details and info they need to sign up for StandUp Wireless service.
Does This Sound Like You?
To apply to become an Independent Contractor for StandUp Wireless and for more information, visit standupwireless.com/careers/contractors.
* Based on personal performance.
** To those who qualify, some devices may require a co-pay.